The Dee from the far Cairngorms (Hardback)
Folklore and history from the glens of Royal Deeside.
Hardback with dustcover, contains lots of photos (B&W and colour), maps and a large facsimile map in the inner cover. 143 pages.
Foreword by Dr Adam Watson, the book is based on interviews with local, indigenous people having a connection to the area often going back many generations.
- The source of the Dee and Lairig Ghru
- Glen Dee to Linn of Dee
- Linn of Dee, Glen Lui, The Derry and the Dubh-Ghleann
- Invery and Glen Ey
- Glen Clunie, Glen Callater and Braemar
- Gleann an t-Slugain
- Colour photographs of Upper Deeside
- Glen Gelder and Glen Girnock
- Crathie to Geallaig Hill
- From Crathie to lower Glen Gairn
- From the source of the Gairn
- Glen Muick
Published 1999. ISBN 0 9537480 0 6 Price excludes postage.